Florida Man Michael Hunt (We get the name joke) was arrested outside of Lana Del Ray’s concert at Amway Center in Orlando. He was booked in suspicion of attempted kidnapping with a weapon and aggravated stalking. Hunt had a knife in his possession.
A tip was called in to the police following a string of disturbing and cryptic Facebook posts, but police have not released the information in the tip or whether more credible information was obtained from it. However a look at Hunt’s Facebook posts leading up to the event are the stuff of nightmares.
Here are Five Fast Facts you need to know based on his Facebook posts.
1) Michael Hunt Was Infatuated With Lana Del Ray
2) Michael Hunt Inserted Himself Into Del Ray’s Music, And Believed She Was Singing About Him
3) Michael Hunt Believed He Was In A Relationship With Lana Del Ray
4) Michael Hunt Believed He Was Going To Have A Son With Lana Del Ray
This next Facebook post may be what prompted his arrest, as it can be construed as cryptically alluding to a murder/suicide following procreation:
5) Michael Hunt Was Selling And Giving Away His Possessions Just Prior To The Concert
He says he will see everyone on the other side.
Latest posts by Line Guy (see all)
- Lana Del Ray’s Stalker Posted About Her Often, And It’s The Stuff Of Nightmares - February 5, 2018
- Of Course Japan Has A Crypto-Currency Pop Idol Group - February 4, 2018
- Stephen King Calls GOP Train Crash “Karma” And Gets Instant Karma On Twitter - February 3, 2018